Block from U+1BCA0 to U+1BCAF. This block was introduced in Unicode version 7.0 (2014). It contains 4 codepoints.
The Wikipedia provides the following information on block Shorthand Format Controls:
Shorthand Format Controls is a Unicode block containing four formatting characters for representing shorthands in Unicode.
Being invisible controls, they have no visible glyph but can have a representation.
- U+1BCA0 shorthand format letter overlap (HTML 𛲠)
- U+1BCA1 shorthand format continuing overlap (HTML 𛲡)
- U+1BCA2 shorthand format down step (HTML 𛲢)
- Romanian affix -tsion-
- Sloan contracted ending oo/o + ZWSP
- U+1BCA3 shorthand format up step (HTML 𛲣)
- Sloan contracted ending uh/au/aui + ZWSP